Lease at $295/mo
- Variable Cycle Speed
- Touch Screen Controls
- Flexion & Extension
- Adjustable Foot
- Fixed Height 26" (see options)
- Width 27", Medium Density Foam
- Choice of Colors
- One-year Warranty
About the REPEX™
Robin McKenzie and Howard Hill have collaborated to produce the REPEX™ Therapy Table. Treating with the REPEX™ is based on the patient’s directional movement preference and provides measurable and positive outcomes particularly in the management of acute/chronic low back and leg pain patients. The REPEX™ takes the patient through repetitive end-range passive-range-of-motion movements of flexion and/or extension.
Use of the REPEX™
- Have been assessed to benefit from the repeated movements on pain centralization, intensity and location in flexion or extension.
- Are classified as having degenerative discs, herniated or bulging discs, spinal stenosis, facet syndrome or sacroiliac syndromes where a limitation of movement occurs in the direction of “centralization”.
- Are undergoing decompression therapy
- 78F 2" Lower Height (24") +$0
- 51 Adjustable Leveling Feet +$30
- 140 Finesse Material +$230
- 220 Volt International Power Supply +$230
- 136 Hill Upholstery Cleaner +$39
- 137 Disinfectant Spray Case +$34