Hill Rath Mechanical Therapy Table
for Flexion and McKenzie Technique
- Starting at $2860
- Lease at $97/mo
Hill Laboratories Company, together with Wayne Rath P.T., developed the adjustable-height Rath Mechanical Treatment Table specifically for use with the well-known McKenzie Technique.
The Rath Mechanical makes flexion or extension positioning of your patient easy with a touch of the electric foot pedal. Table movement can also be directly controlled by the patient with a convenient, 12-volt hand switch which neatly fastens under the table-top when not in use. A rocker foot pedal allows the Rath Mechanical to be adjusted in height from 22” to 35” from either side of the table providing the ideal working height for mobilization, therapy and examinations
Base Rath Mechanical Standard Features
- Electric power height from 22" to 35"
- Height controlled by rocker foot pedal (on both sides)
- 30° negative and 90° positive tilting electric back controlled by foot pedal and a hand switch (Both included)
- Restraint belt
- Protractor for angle measurement
- Adjustable foot board for stabilization
- Face cut-out with insert
- Width 24", Foam Top 2 1/2"
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, gray or black thermo-plastic base
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)