The Hill IFC Interferential Multi-Wave Electrotherapy Device is designed to provide effective multi-channel interferential electro therapy treatments delivered in a powerful, compact design. The Hill IFC Electro therapy unit features two independently programable outputs with Start/Stop timing and setting capability. Doctors can apply two completely different electrotherapy treatments at the same time. The IFC Therapy Device is FDA-approved and features easy-to-use, precise controls with a durable, professional design. The Hill IFC Interferential Unit is easy to move around the clinic with a compact footprint and a sturdy but lightweight construction.
Hill IFC Interferential Multi-Wave Electrotherapy Device features these modes:
- Interferential, with 5 preset programs P01-P05 (as Acute pain, Chronic pain, Edema 1, Edema 2 & Nerve Block)
- Galvanic (D.C. and Interrupted)
- TENS (Conventional, Burst, and Modulation)
Hill IFC Includes:
- Electro-Therapy Unit
- Stimulation Wires
- 5 Packs of Hill Electrodes (2” x 2” square)
Use the Hill IFC IFC Interferential Multi-Wave Electrotherapy Device for treating:
- Electrical stimulation for tissue repair (ESTR). Helps reduce swelling, increase circulation, and speed up wound healing.
- Interferential current (IFC) stimulates nerves to reduce pain.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) stimulates the nerves in muscles to restore function and strength, prevent muscle atrophy, and reduce muscle spasms.
Also see Hill HF54 Plus Hands-Free Ultrasound with Combo IFC and Premod Current